- What are the official show dates and times?
- What are the registration times?
- What are the COUTURE 2017 Housing Rates?
- Whom do I contact for room upgrades?
- What is the fee to attend?
- How do I get qualified to attend?
- Is this show open to the general public?
- I have attended in the past, do I need to register again and if so, why?
- I am bringing someone with me; do they need a badge to enter the show?
- How do I add more staff to my store/company once I’m registered and qualified?
- Is there a lost badge fee?
- What are the show policies?
- Still have registration questions?
- Who do I contact at COUTURE?
|Friday, June 2nd||9:30am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday, June 3rd||9:30am - 6:00pm|
|Sunday, June 4th||9:30am - 6:00pm|
|Monday, June 5th||9:30am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday, June 6th||9:30am - 4:00pm|
|Friday, June 2nd||7:30am - 6:00pm|
|Saturday, June 3rd||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Sunday, June 4th||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Monday, June 5th||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday, June 6th||8:00am - 4:00pm|
|WYNN Resort Guestroom||$225|
|ENCORE Resort Guest Suite||$240|
|WYNN Tower Guestroom||$315|
|WYNN Executive Suite||$535|
|WYNN Parlor Suite||$700|
|WYNN Salon Suite||$800|
|WYNN Salon Suite - Conference||$860|
Whom do I contact for room upgrades?
For any upgrades or special accommodations (Tower Rooms, Suites, Villas), please contact COUTURE’s official housing company, Experient at email@example.com or 240.437.2979
What is the fee to attend?
COUTURE is open exclusively to the best in class retailers who carry or wish to carry designers and brands in their stores. For world class retailers there is no charge to attend. However, all retailers must provide credentials in order to attend as a qualified buyer.
Certain classes of non-jewelry retailers are permitted to attend at cost. In order to gain access you must obtain written approval from the COUTURE Management team.
Non-exhibiting manufacturers, designers, wholesalers, loose stone dealers or those operating out of their home will not be admitted to the show.
How do I get qualified to attend?
Company qualification credentials can be found here
Is this show open to the general public?
COUTURE is a trade only event. All buyers are required to show business identification (example: personalized business card, check stub, W2, tax related documents) and government issued ID to be allowed in the show. Retail stores found to register private or non-trade buyers will be subject to penalties.
Admission is NOT granted to:
• Individuals under the age of 16, including infants
• Individuals operating businesses from home
• General public/Non-trade guests/Retail buyer guests
• Manufacturers, designers, suppliers, loose stone dealers, wholesalers
I have attended in the past, do I need to register again and if so, why?
Yes, each company must register for each event separately to ensure that we have the most current and accurate information for your company.
If you have not attended COUTURE in the past two years, you will need to apply to gain access to the event.
Qualified retailers who have attended COUTURE in the past may be pre-qualified. These retailers need only to log in, review and update information as needed to confirm their registration.
I am bringing someone with me; do they need a badge to enter the show?
All attendees must be registered for a badge before they will be allowed to enter the show floor. No strollers or children under the age of 16 including infants are allowed at anytime.
How do I add more staff to my store/company once I’m registered and qualified?
Register your additional staff just as you registered originally. If you are registering as a first time buyer, you must resubmit your credentials.
· COUTURE is a TRADE ONLY EVENT for qualified jewelry retailers and media. Private, non-trade buyers will not be permitted on the show floor. Buyers must show a government issued ID to be admitted to the show. Anyone found to have registered private or non-trade buyers will be subject to penalties and removal from the show.
· No one under the age of 16 will be admitted to the show.
· No refunds will be given.
· Your badge is non-transferable. If you are found to be transferring or selling your badge, it will be confiscated and all parties will be banned from future shows.
· There is a $360 reprint fee for any lost badges.
· Permission must be granted by an exhibitor before taking any photographs of their products or display.
· Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason
· COUTURE reserves the right to use photographs/video taken of you at the show for marketing purposes.
Tel.: (888) 741.3937
My Question is Not Here!
If you have a question that did not appear in the list above, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.