Design Atelier Exhibitor Package
The COUTURE Design Atelier is a three year program featuring a boutique exhibition of more than two dozen design firms that represent a particular point-of-view. These designer-owned companies will be hand-picked by a panel of some of the most forward-thinking members of the COUTURE community.
The Design Atelier is a showase of emerging trends, specialized techniques, progressive designs and limited productions in a dramatic, open space that spotlights these boutique designer companies. It represents a mindset more than an age; it offers a business platform for those who choose to cater to the client looking for unique and specialized jewelry.
The Design Atelier is located between the two main exhibit halls – the Lafite Ballroom and the Latour Ballroom. Due to limited space available, this opportunity will be offered to designers based on input from our Design Atelier committee comprised of member from our retail and exhibitor advisory councils.
Design Atelier Exhibitor Package Includes:
- Display area: 6′ (2M) x 8′ (2.5M)
- One (1) black hardwall with one (1) armlight at back
- Company name on fascia/sign
- One (1) 6′ quarter-vision showcase- includes one (1) track light with three (3) lights above showcase
- One (1) 1M Gem counter display unit
- Two (2) stools
- Branded back wall graphic
- Electrical to power lamps and showcase only
- 24-hour armed security including CCTV system
- One (1) standard hotel room for two (2) guests for five (5) nights at the Wynn Las Vegas
- Two (2) full registrations (includes breakfast and lunch) during the five day event
- Admission to the Cornerstone and Exhibitor Lounge and access to all exhibitor events.
Design Atelier companies must meet specific criteria as set by council and be chosen by the independent Curating Committee.
Deadline for vetting November 20, 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact Morgan Amelia Miller via email at email@example.com or by phone at 646.668.3708 or Elana Cutler via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 646.668.3711 .